IMPORTANT: Completed forms and a registration fee of $10 per semester for each child MUST be returned to Wonderful Weekdays BEFORE your child can begin. The registration fee is non-refundable and not covered by financial aid. Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Wonderful Weekdays can only accept payments in the form of a check, money order or cash. Credit and debit cards are not accepted.
- If your account has an outstanding balance at the end of the month, Wonderful Weekdays will notify you of the outstanding debit amount. If this balance is not paid within 2 weeks your child cannot return to the program until the bill is paid in full.
School-year fees (2018-2019)
During Fall, Winter & Spring school breaks, school year holiday rates will apply.
School-Year 2018-2019 Registration Information
- Open enrollment for ALL new and returning families begins July 5, 2018. Registration will remain open until space is full and then families will be placed on a waiting list. All completed paperwork must be returned to Wonderful Weekdays, preferably in person, BEFORE your child can attend the program.
SCHOOL-YEAR HOLIDAY (2018-2019)
- Holiday program is held at Happy Hollow only (children from Klondike and Cumberland can attend).
- Sign-up sheets will be posted at each location prior to the school year holiday closing. You will be charged for the week(s)/day(s) that you sign up for, even if your child/children do not attend. We will not be open for holiday closings if a minimum number of children are not signed up.
- Half-days are five hours or less.
Information about Wonderful Weekdays summer camp will be available in early 2019.